REVELL FIREBALL ROBERTS FORD - 1/24
Edward Glenn Roberts, Jr. loved baseball and car racing. Baseball got him his nickname, "Fireball', but his victories on dirt tracks turned him to racing full time. His most famous racer was a 1957 Ford with a "Thunderbird Special" supercharged 312 c.i. V-8. In it, he won eight races. His victories were second only to his personality and he was voted "Most Popular Driver".
- Scale: 1/25
- Skill Level: 3
- Parts: 122
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in white and clear.
- Chrome plates parts and soft black tires.
- Detailed supercharger 312 V-8 engine.
- 50s style racing interior and bodywork modifications.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
*This is an unbuilt model kit that contains parts that need to be assembled. Cement and paint are not included but are required to complete the assembly . Basic modeling skills such as cutting, trimming, sanding, and painting are recommended. This model kit contains small parts and is not recommended for small children without parental supervision.