NIGHTvisionaire BNF Basic
- SAFE® technology provides Panic Recovery mode so there’s less risk of crashing
- AS3X® system provides Precision and 3D flight modes
- Spektrum AR636A DSMX® 6-channel receiver (installed)
- High-intensity internal LED night lighting system (installed)
- Powerful 10-size, 1250Kv BL outrunner motor (installed)
- E-flite 40A Lite Pro brushless ESC with switch-mode BEC (installed)
- Digital 13-gram micro servos with metal gears (installed)
- Lightweight, carbon-reinforced Z-Foam™ construction
- Advanced aerodynamics including leading-edge vortex generators
- Two-piece, plug-in wing for easy transport and repair
- 3D-size control surfaces with double-beveled hinges
- Durable wire landing gear and large wheels for flying off grass
Versatility with a Virtual Safety Net
The E-flite® NIGHT VisionAire® park flyer is specifically designed for sport pilots who want a 3D experience with more options. Based on the groundbreaking ParkZone® VisionAire design, the E-flite NIGHT VisionAire aerobat includes intense LED lights that give the internal structure a brilliant glow. But giving you more time to fly isn’t the only thing visionary about it. The included Spektrum™ AR636A receiver has been specially tuned with an AS3X® system featuring a Precision mode and a 3D mode for an exceptional high-speed and 3D aerobatic experience. Not only are stunning moves even more fun to fly, if you get into trouble, SAFE® technology provides Panic Recovery mode so there’s less risk of crashing.
Whether you’re an intermediate park pilot looking to advance your aerobatic skills or a 3D expert who wants the versatility to fly day or night, the E-flite NIGHT VisionAire park flyer is ideal. All you need to start flying today is your favorite full-range 4+ channel programmable aircraft transmitter with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® technology and a charged 2200mAh 11.1V 3S 30C Li-Po battery.