F4F Wildcat 1.0m
The classic ParkZone F4F Wildcat 1.0m parkflyer is back to deliver the legendary warbird as a great flying parkflyer that’s simple and durable with authentic detail, ample power and the outstanding performance of AS3X and SAFE Select technologies.
- Durable and lightweight EPO foam construction
- Removable two-piece, plug-in wings with composite tube support
- Realistic paint scheme, molded panel lines and simulated engine
- Precise 4-channel control featuring dual aileron servos installed
- Stability and precision of AS3X® technology
- Painted canopy and a hand-painted pilot figure
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- Battery compartment fits most 1300–2200mAh 3S LiPo packs (sold separately)
- Optional SAFE® Select flight mode assistance
- Ready to fly in minutes
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
From Pearl Harbor through 1942, the F4F Wildcat was the only U.S. fighter in the Pacific theater capable of thwarting the advances of Japan’s naval air forces. And though it was slower and less maneuverable than the vaunted Zero, the rugged Wildcat helped a skilled pilot overcome the performance gap and live to fight another day.
The classic ParkZone® F4F 1.0m Wildcat parkflyer returns as a great flying warbird you can enjoy almost anywhere. Modeled after a plane flown by Lieutenant Commander Edward “Butch” O’Hare—the U.S. Navy’s first flying ace—a legendary warbird comes to life with authentic detail such as a realistic paint scheme, simulated engine and cowl flaps, molded wheels tucked into the fuselage and more. Its flight performance is equally impressive thanks to the full 4-channel control and ample power provided by its 480-size brushless motor system.
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2®
- 1300–2200mAh 3S LiPo Flight Battery with EC3™ Connector
- Suitable Li-Po Battery Charger
- (1) Parkzone F4F Wildcat BNF Basic
- (1) Spektrum DSMX Receiver
- (1) Programmable 30A Pro Switch-Mode BEC Brushless ESC
- (1) 480-size Brushless, 960Kv Outrunner Motor
- (4) 9-Gram Sub-micro Servos
- (1) User Manual
Out of the box, final attachment of the horizontal stabilizer and two-piece, plug-in wing is simple. Each wing panel features a dedicated aileron servo for hassle-free control that’s precise.
Construction with durable EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail in a lightweight form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and allows the most satisfying flight experience possible to shine through.
The powerful 480-size brushless outrunner motor installed features 960Kv and delivers smooth operation that’s surprisingly quiet. Excellent flight times and strong performance can be expected with 3S Li-Po battery packs from 1300–2200mAh.
Already own a transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the servos, power system and a Spektrum™ 2.4GHz receiver installed, so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible Spektrum transmitter, finish any final assembly and fly!
- Approximate Flight Time
- 7?10 minutes
- CG (center of gravity)
- 1-7/8 in (47mm) back from LE of wing at root +/- 1/8 in (3mm)
- Completion Level
- Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Landing Gear
- Motor Size
- 480-sized 960Kv brushless outrunner (installed)
- Power Type
- 38.4 in (975mm)
We Also Recommend